The Conclave Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to see in/from the Conclave?

3 posters

Go down

What do you want to see in/from the Conclave? Empty What do you want to see in/from the Conclave?

Post by Atmos Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 pm

We have a forum like this for CM in general, so I thought I'd start one for the Conclave specifically.

• Regular harvesting/mining.
    Positions of our own "Chain" being filled.
    Getting the rooms set up the way we envisioned.
    Get trade established.
    More recruitment.

I tried to keep it to simple stuff that we can easily do without staff help, but hearing other ideas would probably be nice to see what we can cohesively pick to start on.
Atmos
Atmos

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in/from the Conclave? Empty Re: What do you want to see in/from the Conclave?

Post by Trenna Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Um ... I like all of what you said.

I forgot, were we supposed to go through the rooms to come up with ideas for them? Or was that just supposed to be a "let's fortify this place against attack" thing?

Trenna

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in/from the Conclave? Empty Re: What do you want to see in/from the Conclave?

Post by Atmos Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Bit of both, iirc...we went around one day and picked what the rooms should be, then we listed what we would need to turn those rooms into what we wanted (most of which was RPing with tools). The fortification was when we thought we might go to war, which could still happen I guess.
Atmos
Atmos

Back to top Go down

Post by Atmos Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:37 am

Now that we're making a push to use these again, this posting is still relevant. Please mention anything you think of that you might like to see in the Conclave, whether it's a physical item or a plot, there are no wrong or stupid answers!
Atmos
Atmos

Back to top Go down

Post by Andaryn Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

Just an idea, but maybe a less dangerous area where we can obtain materials through mining or even something similar to the supply nodes for the castle.  Where the gnomes supply the keep, perhaps have, as was suggested by Lucus, imps supply the conclave, so that crafting items can become a more ready practice.  Perhaps have something in the way of a scroll box and delivery system for them, be it runners(couriers) or even a scroll box that each person can check, send and receive scrolls.  Make it easier to communicate between members when we don't see each other often.

Andaryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum