The Conclave Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excursion Listings

Go down

Excursion Listings Empty Excursion Listings

Post by Atmos Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 am

[OOC: I really want to make frequent use of these boards, and at the same time increase activity within the Under Bailey as a whole. My first idea is something like this where excursions can either be posted by someone with plans to do something or requested by someone who may need particular resources gathered from a more dangerous area of the UB. An example will be below, and hopefully we can make more use of this.]

Brethren,

It would seem that there are many who feel idle and have nothing to do. I've tried to think of ways to remedy that, while also ensuring that our family is not going out to get wounded for no reason whatsoever. That being said, I think it would be beneficial to our home to plan regular excursions to more suitably build our treasury and goods for trade. Some places that we may frequent to do such are:

The Spider Caverns: Silks and various precious metals
The Roost: Rat furs and crystals
The Smoke Cave: Obsidian

These are some of the better known areas, and with better protection, our more skilled eyes of the Conclave may even be able to take the time to locate more deposits throughout or vast home. I, will be attempting to post job listings for as many of these excursions as I can manage, in order to make things more lively for us all. I hope that you will join me.
Atmos
Atmos

Back to top Go down

Excursion Listings Empty Excursion: Spider Caverns

Post by Atmos Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 am

I am planning an excursion to update our maps of the groupings of spiders within the Spider Caverns on the first, second and third levels. Depending on how successful excursion is, there may be resource gathering afterwards.

I will need the following for a successful venture:

- Accomplished Swordsmen/women: 5-8
- Healer: 2
- Experienced Jeweler (Mining): 2
- Experienced Seamstress (Spidersilk Harvesting): 1

I hope to make this venture soon, likely this coming Thor's (6/30) at ten and a half late.

-Atmos
Atmos
Atmos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum